Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"Et tu Brutus?" Rebuttle...

So obviously "Trevor" is an imposter ..someone who is posing as someone other than themselves. I'm not surprised.
There was a pointed reply to my post and i decided to post my rebuttle in the wide-open forum.

Please feel free to comment, good,bad, or ugly...



"Isn't it you who gets high in front of you're own children hence the reason why you're wife is divorcing you and asking for supervised visitation.
Isn't it you who lives with your mother.
Isn't it you who doesn't support your children because you were fired from your job.
Isn't it you who leads a secret life with you're pretend band cronnies.
Isn't it you who gets out of bed in the afternoon hours with no purpose whatsoever.
The point I'm trying to make is maybe we need to take a look at our own lives before exposing someone else. All I get from you're post is misery loves company, and maybe you should put your energy on fighting for your own children and getting your own life together
."


Wow.
You can't even tell the truth when you are trying to slam someone. I get high, yes. NEVER ONCE in front of my children. So point 1, fuck you, you psychotic idiot.

My wife isnt divorcing me for getting high in front of the children because that has never happened. You have no clue as to why because you have no clue who lynn is, let alone what she thinks. Sure you "know" her, but I also know hundreds of people , but not their life's M.O...So, point 2, fuck you, you psychotic idiot.

My wife isnt asking for supervised visitation. You must be having a freudian-slip kind of moment. Supervised visits are for dangerous people, violent people and criminals. I am NONE of those...and you??? Point 3, fuck you, you psychotic idiot.


Yes, i live w my mother. She supports me until i get back on my feet. Like a decent Mother. One who loves her children and teaches them right from wrong. And you.....? Point 4, fuck you, you psychotic mother..

Yes, i got fired. I support my children, in many ways, including financially, since you were alluding to that. So you just continue to lie...Point 5....starting to see a pattern, you psychotic idiot?

A secret life? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! with "pretend band cronnies"? what the ...? Where do I begin on this one? I'll tell you what..for brevity sake we'll just leave the "secret life" one stand out there in the ether..let everyone digest that for a moment..considering it came out of your psychotic mind.....As for the pretend band..i have no clue on earth what you are talking of..must be the psychosis..Point 6...Anyone getting the diagnosis yet..??!

Yes, i get out of bed in the afternoon. I have purpose, but i dont expect someone like you to understnad it, so i wont bother. Suffice it to say that i do stay out late, drinking and playting cards, pool, etc with my friends. I do it to have some mental relief of dealing with a divorce after a 25 yr relationship and 2 young children. Yes, i'm guilty of that. I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad person..Point 7. It's all yours.

Misery does love company, but not psychosis...which is your obvious problem. The reason for my post was simple. I felt I had a responsibility to other bloggers who got fucked by you, as well as others who may eventually be in a position to get fucked by you. I felt that since i stuck up for you and the notion of honesty and openess, and i even fired some shots at others here in your defense,that it was the responsibile thing to do, as well as the "right" thing to do, considering I try and uphold a level of integrity, and finish the saga even if the saga ended in a fashion that would show me to be wrong about my original defense of you. But again, i dont expect you to understand or to be able to relate to any of that because it has become painfully obvious you share none of those traits, nor do you attempt to embrace them..it's called "strength of character", something you obviously know nothing about.

I seek no retribution, just responsible accounting of the tragedy. I stood up, so to speak, in these forums, for someone who turned out to be less than worthy of that support. It is my duty to face the music as to my judgement in error and I do so with Honor and a clear conscience.

I wonder if the other person involved in this tragedy can say and believe the same thing?

Please get help. That is my last act as a 'friend' to you. Free advice, your choice.

5 comments:

Weak Player said...

Flame war on...*gets popcorn*

Bayne_S said...

Sorry a 25 year relationship ended.

Attacking the victim's character is a long standing tactic in rape trials, it is unfortunate but usually only done when the facts work against accused.

Disagree with "moral outrage" expressed earlier over teaching Mini-Donk to play poker. Applied math good, learning to read people good, bankroll managment (I believe would be) good

Irongirl01 said...

I think we are all missing the point on what Perticelli is getting out and it has nothing to do with teaching a minor to play poker. Heck Jennifer Harman learned at her dads knees.

It is against the terms and conditions of poker sites for a minor to play poker on said sites.

Riggstad alludes in another post that perhaps it wasnt minidonk actually playing online at all and maybe minidonks blog isnt really written by minidonk.

So then we are faced with was there multiaccounting/ghosting etc going on in said household.

Unknown said...

i like......

Neilc999 said...

in a completly unrelated topic, why the fuck has full tilt started putting these good girl comments in "above". ive seen these on a few peoples blogs now and it seems their trying some free marketing.... But as this is your blog surly they crnt do this without permission?????

or am i missing something...somewhere

anyway i wish u all the best mate, it crnt be easy ending a 25 yr relationship, exspecially with the kids. At least you got ur family n friends to support ya.